Even homeowners who have moved a few times can be intimidated by the real estate market in general, and the buying and selling process in particular. First of all, making a decision to sell your home can be difficult. There are so many questions, such as:
• Is "now" a good time to list?
• How much can you expect to get for your property?
• How long will it take to sell – and what if it doesn't?
Then there's the buying and selling process:
• How do you prepare your home for sale?
• How do you find homes that meet your criteria and are within your price range?
• How do you prepare your home for viewings?
Yes, there's a lot to think about. That's why finding a good REALTOR® who is an expert on the local market is so…